Photography Blog & Forum
Once your creative photographers blogger juices are flowing, stream them in the right direction with the following list of possible topics:
· A new photography technique you experimented with.
· An exceptional event or photoshoot you were part of.
· “Behind the lens” – a description of your day as a photographer.
· A photo report from a recent trip you’ve been on.
· Your story of how you decided to become a photographer.
· A list of photographers that inspire you.
· Interesting clients that you’ve worked with.
· The funniest things that happened to you at work.
· The magical moment you’ve always dreamed of capturing.
· The pros and cons of being a photographer.
· A personal photography project you’ve just completed.
· A digest of recent photography news (a new camera release, an inspiring photoshoot, and so on).
· Your personal hacks that will make any fellow photo bloggers day.
This year brings new challenges, new adventures ( even if spent at home ), new things to be grateful for and a new outlook on the year ahead.
In 2020, we saw incredible examples of unity and togetherness, despite so many of us being forced to remain apart. It was also a year of celebrating the small moments and grieving over the larger ones that impacted us most.
Now in 2021 more than ever, it’s important to honor the power and impact of visual storytelling.
We were asked to reflect on the past 12 months, look through our portfolios and tell our story of 2020 with just one photo.
What moments did you document this year? How did your photography change? What’s that one photo and one story that means a lot to you?
Check out some of our moments and follow us on our Vancouver BC photograph blog.